For the last 3+ months
"Check the calendar" were words
spoken OFTEN.
Back in April I made a quick
4-month calendar
to keep our family updated
on plans
and appointments and such.
It is filling up quickly and each
day brings us closer to
our move.
It's been very helpful.
And very full!
Things are slowly but surely coming
together for our move and
the list making
is a continual process.
(I have found that making a list,
frees my mind up to
remember that my family would
probably still like to eat
a couple times a day even if I am
busy packing!)
Meanwhile we are making lots
of memories in the states.
And looking forward to
fresh fruit in
Costa Rica.
The girls even spent a night
sleeping out in their clubhouse
in the barn.
Continue to pray for our family,
we really appreciate it and
so need your prayers.
If you would like to receive updates
by email,
enter your email in the
sidebar up on the right of this page.
You and I need to chat! We have very dear (American) friends who live in Costa Rica and are missionaries there. Theyve been there for so long now that theyre trying to obtain their residency. They have a lovely teenage daughter(I think shes 13). Theyre on fire for the Lord and the people of Costa Rica. Let me know if you'd like me to direct you to them or I believe the Pastor has a blog about their work there. This is so exciting!
ReplyDeletexo,
Sarah